You’ve set the date! Now the fun begins as you begin thinking about choosing a dress, a cake, a photographer, and the perfect bridal hair style! For the best wedding hair and makeup in New Orleans, no one can top our experienced stylists and makeup artists at On Stage. We love brides! And we excel in making you look absolutely gorgeous with custom, one-of-a-kind artistic styles created just for you. Make an appointment for a consultation today.
Bridal Hair Styles or Updos
Bridal Makeup & Lashes
Bridesmaid Formal Styles
Bridesmaid Makeup & Lashes
Eyebrow, Lip, Chin or Facial Waxing
With all the details and pre-wedding events that occur before the big day, it can be a challenge to keep everything running smoothly. The guide below offers some helpful suggestions from our bridal experts for how far in advance you should schedule appointments for hair styling, makeup, color, and waxing. Another expert tip? Enlist the help of a trusted friend or family member who can help you book all of your bridal appointments and then call members of your bridal party to ensure that everyone arrives at the right place on time. With a little help from the ones you love, everything will be flawless on when your wedding day arrives!
12 Weeks in Advance
- Schedule your initial wedding hair consultation. This will be our first opportunity to meet you and hear about your vision for the big day, so please bring photos of your dress, hair styles that you like, your veil (if you have one), and anything else that will help us to better understand your style and the end result that you wish to achieve.
- Schedule trial or practice run appointments for your bridal hair style and makeup.
- Schedule your wedding day hair and makeup appointments to secure the exact day & time that you need. This will ensure that our staff is available at the salon on your wedding day at a time that works best for your schedule.
- Schedule a hair appointment for your rehearsal dinner.
8 Weeks in Advance
- Visit our hair salon for your previously scheduled trial run hair appointment.
- Purchase gift certificates for your wedding party to thank them for their participation.
2 Weeks in Advance
- Visit the salon for any previously scheduled haircut or color appointments for the bride, groom or bridal party. This is also a great time to schedule a Paul Mitchell Keratriplex treatment to add gorgeous shine and manageability to your hair.
The Week Before
- Have final facial waxing appointments for super smooth skin.
The Day Before
- Arrive at the salon for your previously scheduled casual hairstyle or blowout for the rehearsal dinner.
Your Wedding Day
- Arrive at our hair salon for your appointment with dry hair. If you have a veil or hair accessories, remember to bring these to your appointment.
- Have your wedding hair style or bridal up-style created and make-up applied. Relax and enjoy yourself as our professionally trained staff adds the finishing touch before you walk down the aisle.