How to brush and comb hair extensions:
1. Untangle the hair every day with your fingers, starting from the top. Start at the top and gradually work your way down to the bottom.
2. Brush hair with a special brush that is designed expressly for hair extensions, while holding the junction of the hair and the hair extensions together. If your hair is wet, use a loop brush. If it is dry, use a special bristle brush.
The correct treatment for hair extensions:
Hair extensions are not part of your scalp, so they do not get the same nutrition that your natural hair is supplied with from your daily diet. Our professional hair care product system is made expressly for hair extensions. They will help to give your hair extensions the control, versatility and the nutrients that they need. It is very important to take care of your hair with professional Hair Extensions products. Over the counter products should not be used.
How to wash hair: step-by-step:
1. Before washing, untangle the hair and the hair extension point with your fingers. Wet the hair and apply the detangler to smooth the cuticle and loosen the knots. Then, gently comb out the hair.
2. Wash your hair with shampoo that is specially formulated for hair extensions. Avoid massaging the scalp, so as not to create knots in any of the hair extension joint points.
3. Rinse your hair and apply conditioner specially formulated for hair extensions on all parts of the hair. This will help to safely regenerate the hair and to protect it from breakage, stress, and pollution.
How to dry hair extensions with a hair dryer:
1. After washing the hair, gently squeeze with a soft towel along the entire length. Do not rub or use vigorous scrubbing motions.
2. Dry hair with the hairdryer. First, dry the hair extension joint points and then all of the hair length. Drying must be done at a moderate or cool temperature. High heat can have a damaging effect on your extensions just as it can damage normal hair. Since hair extensions do not receive nutrition from the scalp, they are more susceptible to the effects of high temperatures.
How to sleep in hair extensions:
Before going to bed, gather your hair into a low ponytail or make a loose braid to avoid knotting and tangling of the hair extensions.